Job interview questions
One of the biggest components of job interviews is the question and answer part. An interview is comprised of asking questions and giving answers. Depending on what position you are applying for, the questions will vary. However, there are general questions that most employers will ask. There are also some tricky questions that employers ask to test your thinking and problem solving abilities. Interviews are not one sided. You can also ask the person interviewing you questions as well. Just make sure they are appropriate and stay on topic.
Types of questions
- Trick questions asked by employers
- Top 70 questions asked by employers during interviews
- Questions to ask during an interview
- Question not to ask during an interview
- College interview questions