The job interview is the most important part in finding a job. Your CV may be perfect for the job in question, but if you go into an interview unprepared you are unlikely to succeed in getting the job. Read our advice below.
Job interview preparation
With these useful steps on how to prepare for a job interview you will set yourself apart from all of the other candidates who are also fighting their way to their dream job.
- Job Interview preparation
- Types of job interviews
- Dressing for an interview
- Job Interview in Another Language
Job interview tips
Follow these tips on how to prepare for a job interview and you will be one step closer to your dream job.
One of the biggest components of job interviews is the question and answer part. Depending on what position you are applying for, the questions will vary. However, there are general questions that most employers will ask.
- Possible interview questions
- Tricky questions asked by employers
- Questions not to ask during an interview
- Top 70 questions that are asked during an interview
- Questions to ask employers
- Psychometric tests