Writing your CV should be an organised and thorough process. In order to succeed and to gain an interview you must know the facts, organise your qualifications and experience accordingly and be aware of the standard rules when writing a resume.
Before you start:
- Be aware of the background check
- Specific job requirements and how they apply to your CV
- 5 tips for a succesful job search
- Should I use a resume or a CV?
- Which resume should I choose?
Writing your CV:
- Rules for writing your resume
- The cover/motivation letter
- Mistakes to avoid on a cover/motivation letter
- Cover letter example
- Letters of recommendation/references
- Reference example
- Resume templates
Other types of CV:
Other Resume Resources: